Monday, May 23, 2011

Shopping While Hungry

We've always been told to shop on a full stomach to keep ourselves from buying anything and everything. I usually follow the rule, except that one time and the last time I went grocery shopping. For some reason, I woke up hungry and inspired to cook! We seem to have the same things over and over again (grilled veggies, tacos, nachos, grilled chicken, various soups, etc.) so I tried some new recipes! Here's the result:

Experiment One: Salmon Cakes (mom's recipe)


Experiment Two: Calzones! A huge success.
 

Experiment 3: Tostados. Another delicious meal!

 Experiment 4: BBQ Chicken Cheddar Pitas!

So far, so good! I'll keep you updated on new recipes I'm trying out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...