Saturday, May 21, 2011

Softball Games and Fro Yo with the Family!

Life continued to be awesome in Tennessee. Me, Becca, Granny Bettye, and Mom shopped until we dropped. I need more professional clothes for my two jobs this year. I'm working at Legal Services of Northern Virginia as a summer intern and then I'm working at the Department of Justice (!!!) in a litigation department in the fall! I know that these will be great experiences, so the last thing I want to do is show up looking like I've never dressed up for work before (which I technically really haven't... but I don't want to look like that!). 

On Thursday, we went to my dad's softball game. Softball has always been a big part of my dad's life. He, at one point in time, was playing on three different teams when we lived in Oliver Springs! Softball games were a summer staple in our family, and I can't even count how many summer evenings were spent at the ball field either cheering him on or playing at the playgrounds nearby. 
And the rule, regardless of whether you win or lose, is ice cream after the game! We stopped by Cool Swirl and ate lots of yummy frozen yogurt!
Cutest family ever award?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...