Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all!

This day was really crazy and fun! My aunt Kathy and cousins Brad and Matt came down for Mother's Day on Saturday night.


and we got up and went to church on Sunday morning. You can never tell what's going to happen when our families get together...

The Girls wore all blacks and whites...
The boys wore all blues! None of this was planned haha
And you can't forget the day that the families got together over Thanksgiving. A video was created. Check it out here. It's a classic, and it's hard to mess with a classic.  

HOWEVER, the vote was unanimous for another video. I also happen to own some nice video editing stuff, so I was all for it too! Trust me, this is good. Check it out here. Or on youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m8gp1-Op1s


After we'd played all day, it was time to get ready for a wedding! Something about getting married makes you love weddings! My whole family loaded up to go to a Bed and Breakfast in Chattanooga where our friend Amy Hauth was getting married. It was a beautiful location and a beautiful wedding. 
Me and Pamela again! Love her!
Pretty places require lots of pictures :)

Good good food!
Pamela, me, and Lorie! Just like high school! haha
Lorie is the sister of the bride (and a soon to be bride herself!). Lorie and Pamela and I have some hilarious pictures of each other during our growing up days. I love that we're still friends!
A great day! Lots of fun, friends, family, and memory-making! The best kind of day in my opinion :)
--Catie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...