Monday, April 25, 2011

Almost summer for me...

Well I'm exactly halfway done with finals this semester! I have taken Contracts II and Civil Procedure II, which leaves only Constitutional Law and Property to be conquered! Blake came and picked me up after my exam. When we got back to the apartment we had a few minutes to run up to our roof before the sunlight was all gone. 
The wind got us on this one!
But I like this picture!
 It's been really stressful over here for the past few weeks but at least I've got summer to look forward to! After this week, I'm going to Tennessee for a little bit and then I have two glorious weeks off before I start work! 

More from me later! Hope everyone is enjoying the spring weather!
--Catie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...