Monday, March 7, 2011

My Day in the Life of Medical Student

If you've spoken with me in the past few days, you'll know that my spring break went by ridiculously fast and left me without much of a break. And it's not been very springy here either! haha, but enough complaining, I actually did get to do something cool on my break... I got to go hang out with Blake for half a day in medical school! 

We walked to school together for his lecture. It was in a lecture hall with his entire class, not that everyone goes to class. The lecturer spoke like a mile a minute. I caught every third word or so, and understood less than that! I heard that I came on a good day because the lecture was really interesting. Blake is in his Sexual Development and Reproduction block, so I heard "Enodcrinology of Pregnancy, Labor and Lactation" and "Endocrinology of the Testis & Male Reproductive Tract." Haha, I don't know that I'm 100% sure what endocrinology is in the first place... right over my head! Haha


After the two lectures, the class went to lunch. Blake and I got Taco Bell over in the Georgetown student center! LOVE Taco Bell. Afterward, Blake had a small group thing, so I stayed in their student center and studied property (now there's a subject I can understand!). 


Thus ended my day in the life of a medical student! I miss taking classes with Blake, but I'm pretty sure law school was the best plan for me! 
--Catie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...