Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Spring is Near!

These past few days have felt almost spring like in DC. While poor Chicago is still covered in snow, we've had sunshine and warmer weather here. I'm not taking off my coat yet, or anything, but the weather's got me thinking about beautiful spring... sigh.... :) And when I think about spring, I think about cute spring clothes! So sorry readers, but I'm going to indulge in a little spring clothes shopping!

Spring Is Near!

How fun is this? I made all the selections myself! There's a site called polyvore.com that lets you put together outfits, and I had so much fun thinking about spring clothing. It was a great law school distraction! But now it's back to work... Hope you enjoyed dreaming of springy days with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...