Monday, January 10, 2011

Why I Love Winter

It's supposed to snow tomorrow, which is really exciting since it's been snowing in Tennessee and not in DC! Because of the future of snow (and in large part because I'm excited that I'm in my last class of the day with a little less homework than usual!) I'm writing a post about cute winter clothes!

Clothes are just so fun to put on and put together! At the beginning of every season (Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter) I get pumped about seasonal fashion. So here's why I like dressing for Winter:

4. Winter Boots!
My mom's, sister's, and my new winter boots! :)

3. Layers!
Look how adorable this outfit is! Ok, maybe it's not super warm, but I like it! Leggings and boots are my favorite!


2. Scarves and gloves!
Look how cute and cozy this outfit is! The coffee also helps.


1. Cute hats!!
Hats are the best! And they save tons of time when you know fixing your hair will just get ruined with the rain or snow or whatever. And they're warm! 

Thanks for indulging my winter clothes post!
Catie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...