Sunday, January 30, 2011

Interviews......

Yesterday was grueling.... I had 6 interviews and a meeting for mock trial! Wow, I was exhausted by the time I got back to our apartment last night!

My first interview was at 9:30 AM and my last one was at 2:30. However, there was a fire in the building and we all had to evacuate, and I missed my last interview. After that, I went back to reschedule with the interviewer and he decided to try to squeeze me in--so I had a short interview with him.  Overall, some went really well, and some interviewers were jerks and mean. I guess they were trying to see how well I responded to stress and difficult questions.  I don't think I bombed any though, so that's good!

Now I just have to wait until mid-February to hear back! Wish me luck!
--Catie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...