Thursday, October 14, 2010

Long Lost Blogger

So at this point, if you're keeping up with the blog, you've noticed that I have not been posting my fair share of entries. Well, this post marks a change!

I'll keep this post short, due to the fact that I am battling a cold right now and I have a Genetics midterm tomorrow. School has been going well as far as my grades are concerned. I've been doing much better than I ever expected, however, I am beginning to get worn out. I don't know how much longer I can keep going at this pace, and I know a lot of my friends are saying the same thing. After my test tomorrow though, I'll have an entire weekend to get healthy and to recharge!

Catie is having some law school friends over tomorrow for dinner, which will be my first time to meet most all of them and I'm looking forward to it very much! I've only met one of her law friends before, and it basically doesn't even count because it was for less than five minutes.

Last weekend on Saturday, we went over to Catie's school and studied there. It was the first time I've been over there since this summer. Considering the fact that there is a McDonald's within walking distance from her school, we decided that studying at Catie's school and eating McDonald's should be a Saturday tradition! It was the first time, in I don't know how many months that we have eaten fast food (other than Subway). There just doesn't seem to be any around where we live.

So that just about wraps it up for now. I'll post in here again in the next couple of days. To all of you who were wondering if I was still alive.. I am... And I am writing on here again!

Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...